Thursday, February 13, 2020

Exploring the Barrow Mounds: An Addendum


Positive feedback has encouraged me to make two new versions of the thirty-yard hex Barrowmaze overland map I posted last night. The first is a digitized and printer-friendly version of the map I hand-drew before.


Barrowmaze Barrow Mounds Hex Map Printable


The next is a player's version, which nixes the barrow numbers and boxes to indicate their connection to the Barrowmaze. This would be useful for referees running the game on Roll20, as they could use the fog of war feature to reveal hexes on the map as players explore.


Barrowmaze Barrow Mounds Player Hex Map Printable


That is all. I hope you find this helpful!

7 comments:

  1. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comments! 😊 I'm glad you found these helpful. I hope your Barrowmaze game goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an interesting write up and very helpful in working out how to introduce the mini- hex crawl as a mini game of discovery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really excited by the mini-hex crawl that emerged from digging into this. It seems like it would adapt well to other adventure sites beyond Barrowmaze

      Delete
  4. This is great, thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you got some use out of it (:

      Delete
  5. Your doing Nergals work! Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete